Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to work

Dear Family and Friends,

Well this will be short, I'm suddenly so sleepy that I've fallen asleep in my work chair.  I'd just come in from planting some tomato plants that Steve and the girls grew from seeds, they are beautiful plants and it was time to get them into the ground.

I had a rough night last night, could not sleep and finally came down and worked for a couple hours in the middle of the night.  The moon was so stunning, looked huge and bright.  This morning I woke at 6, told myself I could get 30 more minutes of sleep, set the alarm for 6:30 and fell back into bed.  It was so amazing, the next thing I felt was the alarm going off.  The 30 minutes passed like it was a second.

I drove to Orinda in the early morning traffic, wow are people ever aggressive at that time of the day, you'd better bet awake and out of the fast lane or you'll have tracks down your back.  Once Orinda was done I headed home, picked up an extension cord from a former motor home renter and then worked the rest of the afternoon.  I'm still behind but Steve's help was great and allowed a couple more to go out today.  What a guy!

So late this evening I headed out, carried the potting soil and the new resin barrel like containers, drilled holes in the bottom of them so they could drain and planted the tomato plants.  Felt good to feel the earth, bend and work the shovel but when I came in I just went to sleep.  Deep sleep.

So I'm off again in the morning to Fremont, then Union City and finally to Tracy before coming back to crank some more stuff out the door.  I'm really getting tired of having no life, just working but not sure how to break out and do something else when so much work is staring me in the face.  I love work and I love working but I'm feeling caged up by endless work and no social exchange.  That is why I enjoyed being with the family last weekend, its was a nice change.

So now I'm giving it up for the day.  Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment