Thursday, May 17, 2012

Home safe

I'm just home after a very long but good day.  I saw places in Oakley, Albany, San Ramon and Livermore.  Then I had dinner at Chili's, a very bad mistake.  Understaffed and full of patrons tonight it took 2 hours to get a bowl of soup and a plate of pasta.  My waitress should find other work, like going protesting or something, really awful.  Never got silverware so ate the pasta with a spoon that came with my decaf.

Yesterday our town got hit with a bunch of crazy cops chasing people growing the medicinal marijana and they arrested many people took cars and boats, pretty much made a mess out of a lot of people's lives.  you can grow the stuff legally in California with the right permits but the feds are a whole different story.  I'm guessing that if you add up the man hours put into this by law enforcement it cost a whole lot more than what they found.  I've sort of lost my trust in the police and a lot of public officials over the years.  Anyway a bunch of people are in jail because of it with the possible outcome up to life sentences or at least 10 years.

Well since I have to get one more out and its past 10 I think I'll go back to work.

Take care my friends and family,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment