Sunday, May 20, 2012

She responded!

Well today has been busy and all day as I drove to Oakley, then over the Antioch bridge to 12 and then up 5 to 50 to Fair Oaks where I inspected a home, as I drove I was wondering if my friend from last night would write back and affirm that she wanted to see me again or if I would just not hear anything.  This evening a very nice email arrived and it contained great news.  She had fun, thought I was upbeat!  So that was good news.

After I got back from the traveling part of the day I located a box and put the little infant outfits in the box and drove over to Ron and Lydia's where a BBQ was in full swing.  The shower was over and the guys could attend the BBQ.  While I didn't have time to stay I enjoyed seeing friends again and especially Melissa and Ryan, parents of this very exciting little guy who is to join us in about 2 months.  Art and Connie were there too so that was fun to see them and say Hi to Ron who was manning the BBQ.

Once I got home I met Duckie, Lois is nursing a little lost duck or gosling back to health.  Then I settled in for some work.  Now its bed time and I'm not done but at least I'm started and will finish in the morning before seeing three tomorrow, the fun just keeps on rolling.

So good night my dear friends, at this point this blog has been visited over 28,000 times by friends, family and others.  Wow.

Love to all

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tim! I have not read any blogs in many months, and am now trying to get caught up a bit in what's going on with you. So happy you are getting "out there" and meeting people and that you have met someone who interests you. I will be stalking you to see how all this turns out! Best always, Deborah (Benicia)

    ReplyDelete