Sunday, May 6, 2012

Beautiful day with lots of scenery

Dear Family and Friends,
Well finally this morning good sense kicked in and the tredmill got used.  It took the longest time to get the heart rate up but finally it went up to 165 at one point and eventually down to the 120s which is about right.  The morning was perfect with chilly breezes blowing in from the lake and some good preaching on the bedroom TV.
I left for Santa Rosa a bit late, about 10:45 but had a hidden key so arriving at a certain time was not really mandated.  The home was older but really clean and nice and the comps were all nearby.  On the way out I found a Burger King and had a vege burger, this time without mayo and it tasted just about as good and I know I saved a bunch of fat in the process.
The road from Santa Rosa to Saratoga was long, down 101 and then to 580, across a beautiful bridge and onto 80 with its constant traffic, then 580 again down to Hayward, then 238 over to 880 and all the way to Saratoga.  I called ahead and the owner was watching soccer so didn't care when I arrived.

The home was great, mature trees everywhere and such a nice area to live.  He leaves for Europe tomorrow so that is why I had to get to the property today.

On the way home I hit up Taco Bell and was hearing from Jason who is doing a night dive in Hawaii this evening.  He was jazzed but I'll feel better once I know he is back on the boat after the dive.  Once a parent always a parent.

So now I'm off to bed, I'm tired and pretty glad to be home safe once again.  The little bug just worked perfectly with no complaints.  Now I have a mound of work to get written up and out and beginning at 9 am in Orinda tomorrow the day really begins once again.

Sending my best to each of you as you begin your new week.  For some of you its mending from sore muscles, others are dealing with alergies while others are battling weight, we all have our challenges don't we.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment