Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Great day

Offsetting all those bad days this has been a good one.  This evening we had a BBQ with Ray and Lois.  They came over just after 6 and we cleaned the glass table on the back deck, the evening was perfect with a gentle wind coming across the lake, the tree providing shade.  We cooked ears of corn in their husks, enjoyed burgers for Ray and Lois and a griller for me.  Ray had made a desert which was so good.  It was totally enjoyable and was a nice ending to a day of production.

I woke at 6:45 and walked around the lake, then through the shower and a small breakfast.  I settled down to deal with some odious conditions, revisions they call them.  The fact is that once you start fixing things it always goes faster than you think when you first see the list.  So around 11 I finally was throught with the free labor and set to work doing actually money producing work.  Steve had a couple that he had written up and I worked to finish those.  Then I set up new orders and made appointments.

Later this afternoon the party that stood me up last Friday in San Anselmo called. They had been on vacation and decided to extend longer.  They didn't have number so could not reach me.  Well what do you do when they are on the phone, act ugly or just move forward.  I moved forward and am set to see it next Tuesday.  I love driving there and back, so fun.

Tomorrow Keanna comes to visit, already we are coming up on Wednesday.  I am continually grateful for the work that keeps coming in but I do get so tired and bored of doing the same thing over and over.  Oh well it could be worse, no work, losing everything.  I'll take the direction things are going in over that.

So I'm sending out good vibes for all,

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment