Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Sabbath Rest

Well I've enjoyed a day which was dominated by the appraisal world.  Nikki had the girls ready and they looked lovely for Sabbath School.  We arrived without any blood being spilled as the girls exchanged their normal banter on the way.  Due to the small size of the bugs back seat area the girls safety seats are located within reach of each other, sometimes that is not so good as tempers flash.

Sabbath School was enjoyable for the girls and I even got a chance to say hello to Sylvia, one busy lady.  Then it was on to Olive Garden where since we were the first diners we got quick service.  Kallie likes her chocolate milk, Keanna her carrots from my salad. 

We drove home to find a clean house, Nikki had been very busy and things not only looked great but they also had that clean smell, nice work!

Sitting at my computer I fell asleep for awhile.  A quick run to CostCo this evening yielded water, peanut butter and another life jacket.  Want to make sure I have life jackets for the upcoming campout to keep little paddle boat users safe and sound.

This evening I've put in a new garbage disposal, the old one was really gone, was filled with water even around the motor wirings, what a mess.  I have a fan going in an attempt to dry the area below the sink in the kitchen, there was water everywhere, not good.  While I was working I watched an episode of the Finder, a great program that I had on DVR.

Tomorrow I'll drive to graduation at Lodi Academy to witness the graduation of one of Shawn's kiddos.  Shawn and his father created the home I live in and I was honored to do their wedding long ago.  Then I will rush back to crank out appraisals, I'm behind once again, no fun.

I always enjoy seeing friends at church, seeing Becky using her walker is a cultural shock, Becky is like the strongest lady I know along with Sylvia and to see her recovering from a very bad break is always a surprise.  Yet we all face our challenges and she is certainly doing well with her current battle.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment