Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tired

These days get pretty long sometimes and in spite of the really nice people I meet I'm wearing down.

This morning was another battle over whether I would walk or not but I walked and I'm glad of it.  I worked as hard and fast as I could this morning until it was time to leave for appointments. 

The appointments were nice, the first was an attached home that was so perfect, surrounded by flowers, interior appointed perfectly and a very nice lady who seemed to really enjoy life.  It was a pleasure to meet her and enjoy the home.

The next was a quick stop to take two more photos of the sides of a home i did long ago.  Lenders just keep raising the bar, pretty soon we'll be video taping the property for our records in anticipation of being sued down the road.

My last appointment of the day was back to a home where I was stood up the other day.  The owner was a nurse who had just arrived home from her job in Fremont.  She was delightful and had a house filled with kids who were polite and very real.  Once that property was tucked away I headed home where I've worked ever since.  It is busy and only seeming to get more busy.  While I will enjoy the chance to get away at the campout I'm leaving a pile of work undone to do so.  I'm stressed and stretched right now and I'm not sure what to do to solve even a part of it.

Could use your prayers and I thank you in advance.  I can only imagine what the Toon family is coping with right now.  There is nothing so hard in this life to cope with as the loss of a long loved one.  nothing fills the gap, only time begins to heal and reduce the pain.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment