Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is this all there is?

The best moments of the day arrived at my car at 12:50 when Keanna opened the door and climbed in.  She was sad, had been searching for her ipod which is missing.  We decided to go grocery shopping at Safeway and with that accomplished we picked up some lunch for her at McDonalds.

I worked and she enjoyed her afternoon watching some programs, creating a birthday card for her friend Summer and doing some computer games.  Once Nikki arrived with Kallie we had a happy moment before they were gone.

Then it was time to look at Livermore comps and travel back to Livermore for a 6 pm appointment.  That went smoothly and with traffic gone for the day the trip back was easy.  Now I'm must back from picking up files on Steve and Nikki's front porch, now I'll put the photos in and ship the reports out to the lenders.  They will be happy to get them.

Tomorrow I'm going no where, just cranking out reports and I have many to get done.  New orders are arriving including a desk review request that arrived a few minutes ago.  I'm thinking of turning it down.  Its a 98 acre ranch in Livermore and the comps are up to 25 miles distant.  Adjustments are huge and I just don't think I want to take it on, the risk is just too high.  One adjustment was for a million dollars for a second unit on a property, a guest unit for a million dollars.  I don't think so.

Now its bed time and I intend to be in bed on time tonight.  The allergies got so bad that I picked up some allergy medicine and I've had a great afternoon with the sneezing and coughing nearly stopped, a nice relief time.

I'm feeling sort of over the edge lately, there is no relief, no letup, just more and more work with deadlines that are impossible to meet.  When they give you 8 orders and all have the same due date its not humanly possible to get them all done and back at the same time.  There has to be solutions and I know God knows the answers.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment