Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Well this morning started strong, I came right down and waded into work taking care of many conditions.  Before long it was time to leave for Lodi where Shawn and Cindy oldest was graduating from high school, it was a good service and over a million dollars of scholarships were given from various colleges and universities to the 27 graduates.
Pam and I caught lunch at Strings and then she drove home and I headed back, on the way the fuel light came on and by the time I arrived back in Discovery I had about 550 miles on the tank.  Finally diesel prices are dropping and with discount it was $4.03 today, better than the $4.45 I've seen elsewhere. 

I came home and chatted with LeAnn, our neighbor who is just home from time in Mexico, then I took a nice nap and finally got up to make dinner, I ended up going grocery shopping and then came home, decided to watch more episodes of Missing, such a great show.  Now I only have one more show to watch as we are at the end of the season I think.  Terrific story and so exciting.

Now its bed time and once again I still have a stack of work to complete.  Tomorrow is the magic day to get stuff done.

Good evening, congrats to the Want family with one boy graduating from the 8th grade last week and Joshua graduating today.  Very exciting.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment