Friday, May 25, 2012

Safely through another week

Dear family and friends, Right now waiting for the kids to get back from the movies. Glad they had a night out. Today was full. Lots of travel. Nice properties, surprise rain! Right now I'm looking forward to sleep. It's been a good week but I feel like I'm battling with blood sugar all the time. And so far I feel like I'm not winning the battle. Got the motorhome back this afternoon and they did great work on it. So many things work now. Step, slide cover, generator, polished out panels New tire, new beauty rim, new frig cover vent, fixed inner wall that was rotted out. Put white tape on awning to save it a little longer, they did a lot and very good work. Glad to have it back. Lois drove me into Brentwood to get it. So helpful Tomorrow sabbath school! Love Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment