Saturday, May 5, 2012

A day full of family!

Dear Family and Friends,

This morning I picked up a very cute little Kallie and we drove to Sabbath School where Kallie enjoyed learning more about Noah and the Ark along with three other little girls.

Her choice for lunch was McDonalds so we went there next and this time she asked for cookies along with her happy meal.  I had salad and we enjoyed lunch, then she played getting the bottom of her soxs totally black from the floors in the play structure, whoops.

At home I traded Kallie in for Keanna and we drove to the local McDonalds where she had lunch and we drove home where I changed my cold morning sweater for a cooler one.  Then I went back to the shopping center to drop in a check that had arrived in the mail and visit Starbucks.  While there in contact with Nikki we all decided to head to Stockton for dinner and to get Keanna her last birthday present, a colorful cover for her ipod.  We ended up with two and had a very nice dinner at Spaghetti Factory.  Now I'm home preparing for bed.

How nice to spend real time with the girls, not that they always get along but mostly they are just terrific, bright, quick witted and very interesting.  Kallie is totally into being able to write and spell as well as count up as far as she can remember.  Her letters are pretty good now.  Keanna is into beating Angry Birds and other games.  She was happy to be able to hook up on Wifi at Starbucks today.

Tomorrow I have another road trip,  first I stop in Santa Rosa at 12:30 and once I'm through there I head to Saratoga.  Like Nikki said the only thing those two cities have in common is that they begin with S.  They are miles apart but I'll see some beautiful country and probably go across the Golden Gate Bridge in the process.  How fun.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment