Monday, May 14, 2012

A Very Long Day!

Its 9:45 and I just got home.  The day started with a 3 mile walk around the lake.  The morning was beautiful and the walk was good.

Once back, showered and breakfast concluded I set down to do research.  It seemed to take forever and time began to slip away.

Finally I hit the road and drove to Napa where using a lock box code I entered a home where every inch of floor was covered with someone's possessions.  Finally I finished that one and drove over to another place in hopes a door was open as the code has not yet been given me.  Of course they want the report back tomorrow, well its not going to happen.

I left Napa for Oakland where I found a nice 4 plex and reconnected with a nice guy who has decided to give up on the crazies of California and move to Ashland.  So I'm producing an appraisal so he can sell to one of his tenants.  he wrote me a check on the spot, Nice.

Then it was on to Morgan Hill where I found a ranchette with a newly completed home that was 3400 sf and filled with angles, no sweat,  Got it done and then drove to San Jose to see a little house, neat and clean for a private party, again cash on the spot.  Nice green cash.

Now I'm home, back hurts, very tired but contented.  Today Ray and Lois came to the rescue.  In my haste to leave this morning I forgot to depost a large check, one that needed to be in to cover the house payment so I texted and they took care of it for me.  That was a huge favor and I appreciate it very much.

So now good night

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment