Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nice dinner

Friends and family, I'm just home from a very nice dinner with my new friend.  Spending time and having conversations with her feels very natural and enjoyable.  We at at a local place I enjoy and had wraps, salads and a special soup.  What a feast.

This morning I did my walk around the lake, I'm concerned that I'm not getting enough exercise and my feet and legs are needing movement.  After a quick breakfast and some research I set out for Livermore.  My heart did a skip when I saw the house, angles and very complicated custom build home, yikes it took over an hour to measure and my sketch is a mess.  Then it was on to Pleasanton but alas it was not to be.  I got stood up, the lady forgot and called me later to express her regret.  By then I had had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and was half way back to the office.  I'll have to reschedule in a few minutes.

I've been having some pretty tough bouts with coughing again, its not fun and I have a concern that at some point my body is just going to get tired of the energy it takes and stroke out.

This afternoon the motorhome repair guy, Scot called to say the motorhome was about ready, he then called later to ask if I'd like to rent the motorhome out this weekend.  Well I could use an extra $300 so I said yes.  I've not heard back yet whether its going to happen or not.

Well I'm heading to bed now, dead tired and out of energy.  I'm so thankful for the work and I wish I could just stay home tomorrow and get it out but instead of that I'm out seeing at least two and more orders have come in to set up and plan.

I'm so glad for Steve's help with both seeing places and doing writeups.  This week would have a different outcome without his help.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment