Monday, May 28, 2012

Great Weather

How I love this time of the year.  The nights cool down to just the right sleeping temperature without nasty AC, the days are breezy and balmy, what's not to love.

Today I had a real battle with myself, do I walk to do I skip it.  I walked and it made the day better.  Once I got back and showered, had breakfast I was ready to work and I've had a productive day.  In between appraisals I've ventured out into the front yard and started clipping off the roses that had bloomed and just hung there.  Then I trimmed off the suckers, the shoots growing for the sky but with no blooms, then I waded into this huge bush that grows like a weed in front of the front window of the house.  It was crazy out of control, well no more, its trimmed back like all the rose bushes are.  A few minutes ago after completing a report I headed out again and picked up all the clipped branches overfilling the green bin which the idiots only pick up every other week, the garage people are not my favorite people.

Now I've retreated back into the house having spruced up the front yard a lot.  Turns out LeAnn had already been trimming some of the roses and that helped a lot.  Well ask me if I still have things to write up?  Yes I do but I'm more caught up than I was, progress.

This evening I baked a potato, did the stir fry thing with burger, soy sauce, brown rice, mushrooms and I let it get a little black, it tastes so good over the potato, of course I slice a tomato and put a tiny big of cottage cheese on the plate too.  It makes a very good meal.

So tonight I'm going to try to get to sleep early and get caught up on my rest.  Seems I never make it past the TV and then its late before I fall into bed.

I'm looking forward to the church campout this weekend.  I think the motorhome is ready for the trip and to spend all that time with my Tracy church family, what a huge blessing that will be.

I received sad news last evening, a long time friend, Bill Hand has died.  His was a brave battle and he has fought it well, now Sherry must cope with a very quiet house.  They have owned a number of loan companies and have given me hundreds of orders over the years.  Bill will be missed.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment