Monday, May 21, 2012

Keeping up, a constant challenge

Well good evening,

I'm about to call it a day.  Up at 6 this morning after working with very helpful Magic Jack tech on line from some place in the world, who knows.  But the first one quickly handed me off to one of their best, she said, well this time she was right.  Turns out that the little extension cord between the tiny unit and the front of the computer had failed, who knows why but it had, the USB cord was not working.  So after the helpful lady suggested I plug the unit directly into the usb on the front of the computer in a few minutes it was working perfectly, I was so thankful as that is my business line and not having a business line is not really good  for business.  But the process is slow and did not end with success until about midnight, so once again I went to bed late, today I've been listless and had a hard time focussing.  No wonder and it seems everything I eat drives my blood sugar straight up, very discouraging.

This morning I met Steve at an appointment in Antioch where we worked a house together, then I drove to Oakley to deliver an appraisal I completed yesterday for a rush client, then I drove to San Leandro and inspected a house built so close to Highway 580 that you could practically feel the cars going by, you could sure hear them.  No wonder it sold for below market.  Nice place but bad location and the worthless soundwall across the street only lifts the noise and directs it right into the subject property.  Sound walls cost a million dollars a mile and are often a waste of money but then California has so much money to spend no problem!!

After San Leandro I drove home and set to work.  I've logged many completed files out, brought the computer part of the way up to date on payments, had a nice tomato sandwich and sort of dragged myself through the evening.  Now its time to say good night to you and turn in.

God gave me yet another day of safety on the road, held my little car together and rewarded me with more orders for which I am grateful. 

I sincerely hope your life is going well, that you are finding ways to challenge yourself and that you are growing.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment