Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Slow day

In terms of accomplishments, well this was a slow one.  Just could not wake up really fully all day.  Of course I drove to Oakland tonight to shoot 7 photos for which I was paid $90, no traffic either way but I sure saw lots of stopped traffic on the other side while I was going 70 getting there.  Once there it took 6 locks to get in and the keys were there this time, thank goodness.  You see when I call the agents their english is so poor we can hardly communicate or is it my spanish is so lame that we can't talke, wait, this is America and we used to speak English here.  Oh well the job is done and emailed and confirmed.

Keanna came this afternoon and turned a center of a toilet paper roll into the cutest little guy, it was a class assignment and she did it very well.  She enjoyed her popcorn and a stop at the bank, then Starbucks and finally CVS where we found a cute little doggie as a reward for her doing well in a school project.

At this point I'm turning into a zombie and going to sleep, good night all, love to every one of you who read and enjoy.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment