Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Losing sleep

Well I should have just kept writing last night because when I went to bed sleep aluded me.  It was a rough night.  I'm facing some work challenges and they just kept running past my thoughts.  Finally at 12:30 I came down and finished up a report, shipped it out and its been sent on to the lender, then at 2 I went back to try to sleep, there was some sleep but then the birds started up strong about 5 am.  So I closed the slider and grabbed a couple more hours.  I wondered how I would do today.

Once I got down to the office the day began to unravel.  The first one had no comps in the entire little town of Albany, I went anyway to see it and try to make something work.  Then the second one of the day was put off by the agent who really wants to be there for the inspection and he was in Montana but will back by Monday, then the next one was impossible to pin down as the sellers want to be in the house.  Finally that one worked out OK but the comps are terrible for it, won't support the sales price, yikes that will not settle very well.

Once I got home I settled down and wrote an appraisal and tweaked and shipped out one Steve had written.  Then a text came in that Kallie was graduating tonight so all else was forgotten.  It was so cute, the little service and then we went to UNO's for a delicious meal.

Now I'm heading for bed.

Love to all

I won't be blogging again until Sunday night.  There is no cell service at the camp grounds by the lake.  I will leave tomorrow afternoon late and come back on Sunday in time for Kallie's birthday party.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment