Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another mothers day without the first lady!

It was going pretty well, I had walked my 3 miles and made a healthy breakfast that centered around a whole wheat bagel, whats not to like about that!

I was deep into my appraisal writing when an ding told me a new email had arrived.  Nikki had forwarded an access to the photo albums she keeps on the web.  Called Snapfish its a place to store photos.  Well as I looked for the latest addition I came across the Nan album.  I spent the next 30 minutes on this mothers day moving between tears, laughs, memories.  It was awful, it was grand.  Reminded of what I had for those years and of what I've lost.  It was a good experience and puts my life into focus, I must have done something right a few times because I managed to capture the lovely Nan, and we managed to have a couple terrific kids and travel, sing, fight, work, travel some more, cruise, fly, drive, motorhome, boat, back pack and most of all worship, pray, blend our talents into a business.  What a great life we had.  So thanks Nikki for prompting such a great excursion on this special day.

I've managed to stay on track today and tonight I'm fairly near to being caught up, what a nice experience after the last few days of stress and I tried to get caught up.

So life goes on, I've made contact with a nice lady in Antioch who lost her husband a few years ago and she was his caregiver.  We are hoping to catch up with each other at a coffee shop this week.  Who knows.  I'd have a much better chance if I'd not let the weight go wild.  At this point I'm a poor catch for anyone due to the health concerns, not my brilliant personality!  Kidding.

Hoping your week goes well.  I plan to make mine good. 

Love to all.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment