Monday, November 19, 2012

A big great day

This has been a great day, up until a few minutes again when the Internet slowed to a crawl. I'm not even sure I'll be able to send this message out.  I was half way through doing research for tomorrow and things slowed to a crawl and then stopped totally.

I need to have the research by 6:30 in the morning when I have to leave so I can arrive in Fremont at someones house, he is insisting that is the only time I can see the property and he is the customer so he must be right, now if I can just get the research completed and through traffic to his house than I'm good.

Today was incredible.  I left at 8:50 and finally made it out of the driveway by 9.  I arrived in Dublin for a 10 am appointment.  Dear little lady, terrified about value, pushed and prodded me to try to make me find a higher value,  scary little lady really.  Was glad to move on.

Then to Hayward and enjoyed that property, its owners and the chance to meet them, delightful black family, two brothers and a sister back to their old house for thanksgiving, happy, pleasant, helpful and just great solid people.  By now I was ahead of my conservative schedule so saw the new place an hour early.  That let me fit in yet another extra appraisal and they were so sweet, little 8 year old girl was so curious about what I was doing, property was perfect in every way, Korean family.

Then it was on to an empty property and it was a bit rough, someone did not take very good care of the place and its selling well below market as it should, its that rough.  By the time I finished that one I was hungry and ready for food.  So the GPS found a nearby Olive Garden and I had a super meal, so good and so relaxing. 

Then it was back on the road and traffic for the next hour.  Now I'm home and secure.  Lots of money in the mail today, thank you Lord!  Now if the Visa card for the business would just arrive things would be better.

So I'd better send this while I can, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment