Thursday, November 1, 2012

Into the rain

And so another Thursday is put into the record books.

Up at 5:30 since Ray called me by accident, the man never sleeps, however he did mow my lawn today which was a very very nice thing to have done.

I finished a tough one this morning and then headed out to San Jose and eventually Santa Clara.  A cute little house, 1300 sf for $710.  Seems it is located in an areas with great schools.  Wow.  Once I was done there I found the great mall and olive garden for lunch, I sat by the fireplace and it was very nice.

Then to Dublin to do a driveby review of someone elses's work and then on to find a Starbucks and race up to Orinda before dark, I drove all over the hillsides to find the comps for that one, then  home to shop at Trader Joe's, catch a grilled cheese at In & Out and finally home to crash.  Almost forgot the groceries in the back of the bug.  just remembered.

Now I'm heading to bed, a very long day with lots of stress, seems everything I write gets reviewed to death,  oh well it will all look better tomorrow I guess.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment