Friday, November 23, 2012

The Day after.

You know, I don't like the day after much any special day, perhaps because I'd really enjoy having more special days and less days of long hours working.

This evening I had the chance to meet Jo and Jason with her mom and the kiddos. They had been at Half Moon Bay today, a lovely place to visit on a beautiful fall day.  We met and had dinner and though everyone was tired it was very nice to see each other.  The kiddos are growing up so fast, Mia is getting tall and so full of fun and energy.  Timothy is more quiet but very cute and charming.

After I wrote the blog last night I was so excited about having the washing machine work well that I started to do loads of laundry, just to make sure it was working right.  I ended up going to bed at 1:40 this morning after the last load had dried, well if a watched pot never boils a dryer sure takes a long time during the middle of the night to get done.  As far as I can tell the washer is working perfectly and it does a fine job of getting the clothes clean.  I think cleaner than the last washer.

By the way if you happen to know of anyone who needs a washer and dryer that works well, the dryer is gas fired well let me know as I'm happy to give mine to anyone who needs them, right now they are taking of valuable space in the garage so I'm ready to move them on down the line, I can't deliver though.  After the battle of moving the washers last night I really don't want to touch another one for awhile.

I was able to thank Cathie this morning, she is the one who gave them to me and I think she was pleased that she could help out in this way.  I am jazzed over the whole process.

I worked in for a bit this morning once I staggered out of bed, then I inspected a home in Brentwood and another in Antioch.  The one in Brentwood was one door from Heather and Jim's home, Heather was one of our valued appraisers for years and helped so much during the time that Nan was ill.  It was simply great to see her.  She is an amazing person and really is capable in whatever she ends up doing.

Well tomorrow is a new day and I'm taking Kallie to Sabbath School. We will have a good time as usual.

I'm so thankful for the chance to spend time with friends and family this week.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment