Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday is catch up day

After such a great day yesterday today seemed quiet.  I was able to settle in and get some work done, not enought of course but quite a bit.

Jessie came to work for several hours and has transformed the desk Nan used to use.  It is clean, everything is in place and she threw away all the pens that no longer worked.  she also has the board ready for us to keep track of appraisal orders.  Straight lines for a change and neat as can be.

Tomorrow morning I'm back in the field, seeing something in Dublin that is promised to be totally renewed, we'll see!

Then to Hayward to see two and finally Fremont to see something at 3:30.  Since the dark comes on early I can't inspect as late as I like to so the day ends up being shorter.

For lunch today I munched on the wrap that we bought last night at Whole Foods, it was filled with interesting tastes, I could only eat half so I have half left yet.

So here we go with a new week, we are blessed with an extension of life and I'm hoping that we can make good sense out of the time, be a blessing to people, help those near and far.  How awful it must be to live in parts of Israel right now, never knowing when the terrible rockets are going to land and explode.  Having walked through most of the major cities of Israel I can not imagine the fear that the little ones are having to live through.  Oh how I hope we stand with Israel through this.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment