Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Lark Ascending

Right now the music is incredible, the Lark Ascending is playing through XM which I access through my computer, it is one of my favorite pieces of music, lush, beautiful, focused, how I love it, I think it is by Ralph Von Williams but its simply splendid.

While it fills the office with its sounds, I have the volume up right now, I'll share about the day.

Stop 1, Berkeley hills, panoramic views, totally solar home with many automatic systems, heat and cooling is drawn from deep in the earth where the temperature is always 60 degrees, the owner builder is an engineer and the place is a work of mechanical art.  So fun, hard to tear myself away from this property.

Stop 2, Rockridge (oakland hills), nice district, attractive property, cute new puppy and lovely owner who has just done a great job of updating this classic.

Stop 3, Dublin K&B tract to see if a couple homes were completed, when they are I have to photograph them again to prove to the lender that they are completed, I'm paid $100 for the visit. Today 1 home was completed, the other lacked carpeting.  The agent Diana has become a friend and is super helpful, easy to work with.

Stop 4, Brentwood ranchette on 5 acres, cute little house with many things fixed up, has tiny cabin for guests, new shop, level ground, nice!

Stop 5, Mountain House (near Tracy) where someone is applying for a hard money loan.  This one was paid for on the spot, nice family with two great little kiddos.

Stop 6, Kaiser Lab in Tracy for blood draw, results are already back, 2.9 so I'm good for another week.

Stop 7, Olive Garden to load up on salad now that the test is over, eggplant (lunch portion, just right amount of food, get veges on the side instead of pasta, cheaper)  delicious.

Stop 8, Home in hopes of loads of money in the mail, no evidence that the mail even came today, did not pick up the outgoing mail I had in the box, errr.

The Lark Ascending is nearly over,  this is violin at its very best, simply sings and haunts!

Good night to all,

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment