Tuesday, November 6, 2012

American as we know and love it is over

Well those who want to depend on government for everything just got their wish.  I am so discouraged this evening, can't express with words just how deep that feeling of despair goes, Obama stands for everything I despise, there is certainly no chance now that I would build a business and hire people, as independent contractors fine but never where I would have to supply benefits including health care or pay a fine if I couldn't provide it.

Now we get to watch out as labor unions extend their hold on elected officials, force card check, as taxes are raised further ruining the economy, what were people thinking?  A decent man who knows how to run a business or a community organizer who lost his law license, who won't release his college records, has a bogus social security number.  Really makes one proud to be an American.  It will be really something to watch as this jerk takes our country over the hurdles, tries to take everything from the people who work and give it to those who don't.

So you might say I'm a bit upset.

Couple this great news about the gangster getting another 4 years to read his teleprompter with my day.  I started the day by inspecting a horrible property.  Every room filled with dirty clothes and filth and there were 4 little houses on one parcel.  Not one comp in the entire town and of course I had left the rechargeable battery on its charger so nearly at the end of the inspection the battery in the camera died, so I finished this one out with the iphone.

I came home to find out that an appraisal I had send out was being reported corrupted.  So I promised to solve the problem.  Two hours or more later working with a tech in Tenn. someplace he finally found the problem, one of the pieces of data that I pay good money for each month was a gif not a jpg and that blocked the entire system.

Then neighbor Gary showed up to start training, so wipe out another couple hours, then it was end of day and the news about the election started coming in and my emotions just went down the drain.  Kind friends called and helped so much, Nikki was super in talking me through it.  Then I got an email from the cardiologist answering my email, when could we do  the cardioversion.  Well he said since I had not had 4 weeks of blood numbers between 2 and 3 we could not possibly do it for another 4 weeks.  Now mind you one week was 1.9, another 3.1 and last week was 1.9 but between they are not between 2 and 3 we can't start the clock.  Great, so now it will be Christmas and meanwhile every time I do anything like walk up a steep hill or carry my ladder I gotta wonder if I'm going to have a stroke.

So this day has been terrible, I just hope I can sleep.

Oh and of course clients are having a fit because their appraisals are done yet, there are times I wonder if I can hold on.  I hate being alone all the time, having no one to reach out to that lives here.

I can only hope for a better tomorrow.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment