Monday, November 12, 2012

A Real Junker

Good evening
This morning I had to inspect a two house property in Stockton, got to say its been awhile since I've seen one this rough, the back house was hardly livable, it was a poor constructed garage and then turned into an even poorer constructed living area.  In the process of inspecting it I tripped in a dark doorway over the floor different of about 4 inches and slammed by elbow and arm into the edge of the doorway.  I felt pain but since I had a long sleeve shirt on I didn't realize I had been injured until late this afternoon when I noted that the sleeve was stiff on the wood shirt.  Once I took off the shirt I realized that it had not stopped bleeding all day.  So once I finish writing I need to go and figure out how to stop thinned blood from seeping.

This afternoon Jessie came to work, wow she really knows how to settle in and work so tonight files are in their right boxes, logged out of the computer and great progress is taking place.

Tomorrow I have a big day out seeing properties but I go out with the past reports written up, I'm sort of caught up which is so nice. 

I had to add a blanket last night as its getting colder and I turned on the furnace.  There is really no reason to freeze in my own house, besides PG&E needs the money.

Had a nice talk with Jerry, my brother, tonight.  He told me this story, today he drove to Oregon to purchase new tires for his Chevy truck, he paid for them and when he got home he noticed the address for Jerry Mustard on the receipt was for someone who lives in Alaska named Jerry Mustard.  So he called this Jerry in Alaska and sure enough that is really his name.  He says he grew up in Oregon somewhere, I forgot the place and they had an interesting chat.  What a strange occurrence.

Well once I stop typing I'm going to try to figure out how to solve this little bleeding injury.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment