Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And then the rain came

It came in inches and stood deep everywhere.  So nice to see the rain, feel the wind, get instantly soaked, what a joy.

I woke to the wind and rain and was so glad I was in working today, that is until 12:30 when I had to see a 4500 sf home here in DB.  At the last moment before leaving in the driving rain I checked the computer one more time and thank you Lord, I had seen it two years ago when it was 1.4 million.  Quickly I checked the files and sure enough we had the sketch all completed.  That meant I just had to take photos and inspect. Even that meant getting pretty soaked but it all went well and then it was time to collect Keanna from school.

She climbed in the car and said, my feet are wet, can you build a fire!  Well I was able to tell her I had already built one and it was roaring at home.  So we both put our shoes by the fire and enjoyed a cozy afternoon at 71 degrees due to just one piece of Oak burning away.

Once home she waded into her homework and just blew it away, she really knows her stuff and she proudly told me to day that she is in the Gate program in math.  Can this be my grand daughter?  Must have been from Nan's genes or Steve's genes and of course Nikki is an accountant too.  I'm just so proud of all the kiddos.  What wonderful gifts God gives us to enjoy.

When Jessie arrived I was glad she had made it over the slippery roads.  She set to work and was successful in finding some files that may help us collect some funds.  When Kallie rolled in she headed to the tomato plants and found 4 more red ones, amazing child.

Now I'm winding it up, got lots done today and very thankful for the blessings of life.

When I went to make the motorhome payment I was not sure about the funds in the bank so I checked.  Whoa, Property Sciences had dumped a lot of money into my account which will help in many ways.  It was a nice surprise.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment