Monday, November 26, 2012

Jessie does her thing

Good evening,

When one hires someone to help they never really know what they are going to end up with.  Well with Jessie I've ended up with a clean office, I mean boxes sorted, files filed, junk thrown out and I have two clean offices now as a result.  Wow the vacuum has not had that much work for a long time, now to get rid of some work stations and have some open space.  Its true the garage is bulging with all the transfers to its areas but better in the garage than in the office.  She sat out in the driveway today retrieving old file folders and turning them into reused ones, if I had sat that long I would never been able to stand again.  But with her phone blasting country music Jessie just works till the job is done.  Amazing.

Last night did not go so well, at 1 am I was wide awake and at 3 I gave up and got up, came down and wrote an appraisal which I shipped out at 5 am.  Then back to bed and I slept to 8:30.  Strange how one can be wide awake during the night, not something I enjoy at all.  Hope to sleep all night tonight.

I have an early call tomorrow.  I'm to be in Blackhawk at 8:30 to see a 4500 sf home, then to a new subdivision nearby and finally back to Livermore to see three in a row.  I call that planning or luck perhaps.

I did not get as many done as I needed to today but I've made some progress.  The weather is amazing, wish I could be out enjoying it, doing yard work or taking a boat ride.  Still I've very thankful for work.  Today a client sent an email asking that I supply a list of what they owe, imagine my surprise when I discovered the list totals almost $7,000.  Wow even if I get some of it I can pay my taxes.

Well its time to wrap it up for the day.  I've had some heart pain today, not the best feeling and the coughing is back pretty bad.  My inhaler ran out and I had to order a new one, took a couple days and I missed my morning and evening treatment.

Sending love to one and all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment