Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Fib progress

Good evening friends and family,

This has been a huge day and I can feel the fatigue in my eyes and my heart this evening.  I started at 6 this morning, at my first appointment at 8:45 in Blackhawk, the home was lovely with a large indoor pool and spa, beautiful view of the golf course, 4500 sf of splendor.  When I arrived the owner had already had to leave so his parents showed me through, just a little problem, they only spoke Japanese, no English at all.  We managed quite well and they had the most wonderful slippers for me to wear during the inspection, I could have walked out with them!

I had coffee in Blackhawk Plaza, a very busy Starbucks and interesting conversions all around!

Once I was through then I found a new tract office in Dublin and conducted an appraisal of a home that is almost completed. $741,000 for 2,500 sf. Wow the prices just blow me over.

Now it was time to drive over to Kaiser in Livermore.  Quick lab, you walk in and they stick you, 2 minutes you are out and today I felt NO pain as she slipped the needle in, wow.

From there I started a series of three Livermore appraisals and was able to just about keep up with my tight schedule.  I saw a fixer, a rental in perfect condition and the last was a home owned by a contractor, perfect in every way, nice family, cute kids.  Then it was Subway as I was fading fast with low blood sugar.  That was an interesting stop.

I had my usual vegetarian patty and white cheese, tomato slices and olives on wheat.  But they time the patty was already thawed out and they toasted the basics creating a delicious sandwich.  Then I noted that they had soup so I had some of that too.  When i sat down I noticed that the lady at the next table had a huge manual on Subway's.  We talked and she suggested I try the Falafel, she had them cook one up for me with cucumber sauce and it was great, I'll have it in a sandwich in the future.  She told me a bit about Subway and suggested that if I was pleased with my meal I should let them know on the web.  I'll do it as it was very good.  The last time I had Falafel was in Israel with George and Yvonne.  That has been a while for sure.  Brings back wonderful memories, long before we knew Nan was ill.

So I came home via Safeway for a few things and now I'm going to bed, up early and hope I recover, don't feel too great right now.

The test results are in and my blood was 3.1 on the 2 to 3 scale this week.  That is fine so I now have 4 weeks, I've written the cardiologist to see when the cardioversion can take place.  How nice it would be to have my heart working properly again.

Sending love to all,  and especially to Jason and Jo.  Jason took his first in a series of finals for law school this evening, he just texted to say he thought he did well, that is a relief.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment