Sunday, October 27, 2013

3 mile walk

Good evening,

This morning I decided to do something right, I found Pooka and we went around the lake, not sure it is a full three miles but its a long ways.  I actually felt better at the end of the walk than when I started and Pooka sort of behaved.  Anyway I'm glad I did it.

There is so much wind outside and its blowing up to 15 mph that I'll use the treadmill tomorrow inside.  I think my body liked having the rush of actual exercise and that seems like a good thing.  I hardly coughed for the entire walk and then did not cough for several hours afterwards.

Once I was back I showered and drove to Starbucks but they had sold out of the multi grain bagels so I went to Safeway and got a whole wheat bagel and prepared it at home.  I ate outside on the back deck in the morning splendor.  Lois was out reading next door and I caught up with her about her trip to the lake with friends.

The rest of the day I spent writing appraisals and taking naps.  It was a nice productive afternoon.  This evening I tried another movie but this one was really bad, had no meaning and ended up awful.  Save your money.  The popcorn was good though.  I'm sure it is terrible for my body though.

Tomorrow morning I'll roll out early, ride the treadmill and then head to an Antioch appointment.  Then its back home to work in for the rest of the day.  I'm thrilled to have work.

Marilyn has informed me that she is staying in Sac with her friend Diane until Tuesday.  Diane is excited that she just retired so they have time to do fun things I guess.

Well that is all from here, still coughing and not feeling perfect, I do have concerns about pneumonia
as the cough and rattling in my chest is pretty constant.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment