Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Very short night but good day today

After I wrote the blog last night I headed into another wide awake night.  From 12:30 to 2:30 I came back down and wrote up two appraisals, shipped them out and woke to having just one report to work on today.

This was kiddo day and that was a blast.  When we picked them up we went next to Safeway and caught up on groceries.  The girls are fun to shop with.  Then we went to McDonalds for Happy Meals and then stopped by to deliver some stuff to Steve.  The girls ended up staying there and at 4:30 we left for a Manteca appointment.

We arrived early so shot the comps first, the home was really nice and highly upgraded.  Nice dad who spoke to me through his son as his English was not too great.

Then it was a Costco stop for water, fruit and paper goods.  Then Marilyn found a IHOP located nearby so we had dinner there.

Now we are home and I'm heading to bed soon.  I hope to do a bit of catching up on sleep tonight.  I've relapsed today, coughed a lot and had lots of nasal drainage so need the rest.

Several new orders came in today for which I'm always thankful so business is up and running again.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment