Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kallie heads to Sabbath School

Good evening,

Last night was pretty awful, could not sleep, wide awake, finally I came down for Niquil and then at around 2 I finally drifted off.

So this morning was a bit fuzzy.  I crawled out and found a leash, took Pooka to the park and enjoyed some fresh air.

Nikki has Kallie all ready to go and she was a sight.  Her dress was perfect, her hair was brushed and she just looked wonderful.  We drove to SS and arrived just about on time.  Kim had a new program today and needed me to play.  While Kallie was not perfect in her behavior it got better as the day progressed.  It was great fun and all to soon it was over.

Then we drove back and went directly to the Soccer game.  By the time I arrived I was feeling really rough.  Nikki met me and told me to go home to rest so I did.

Later we went to Big Al's only to find they were closed so we detoured to Boardwalk and had a great meal by the water in the perfect fall afternoon.  The meal was followed by a lot of resting in the recliner and eventually I coaxed Marilyn out to help me install the new taillight assembly in the new beetle.  It was not an easy process at all, in fact almost impossible but with Ray's help and both Marilyn and I sweating over getting the light assembly out and the new one in.  Well its in and its perfect now.  My hand is all covered with bruises from bleeding under my skin when I was working in hard to reach places to get the parts assembled.

This evening we've been in Hawaii, enjoying Hawaii 5 0 from the dvr.  Love the scenery and can't wait to visit again some day.

Tonight I'm sending love to all,  hope my Kiddos all had a good day.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment