Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another one done

Good evening,

Another challenging day.  Today it was two townhomes in Danville, both very nice and well kept, one updated totally and the other original but beautiful.

Then after a quick lunch of a slice of pizza and salad at Primo's in Danville it was travel to Castro Valley to reinspect.  What a great lady, so fun and happy.

Then it was back to the office to work and get stuff out the door.  Now its approaching bedtime and frankly I can't wait to just fall asleep.  The coughing really tires me out after awhile.  The money shortage is very heavy on my heart too.  Just getting caught up and the car costs $1,000.  What next is the way I feel.

I do appreciate your prayers and both Steve and I have been busier this week.  He got two orders this afternoon, great news.

Jessy came and worked for awhile today but is still fighting illness so had to leave before she quite finished up the work.  I just want her to feel better and soon.

Well I'm giving it up in a few minutes.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment