Monday, October 7, 2013

A great day

Good evening,
Up early, on the treadmill for a mile or so, then to the office for some quick work, then breakfast of steel cut oats, then on the road to Fremont, cute little house, nice people.  Then Starbucks for a multi grain bagel for lunch, then Walnut Creek for a driveby of a condo, then home briefly and on to a local deep water located home, great people, lovely property.

Then dinner at Boardwalk, I was so ready, my blood was 136 this morning and 107 just before dinner.  It is getting much better, not sure why but I'll take it and be grateful for the better numbers.

The check from Saturday finally cleared at 8 tonight so I can begin to repair the damages and I'm so thankful for some funds.

Right now I'm off to bed and up early to start writing.  Jessy came today and worked very hard, she wrote up several reports and I've been able to ship out two of them tonight and I'll finish one by 7 in the morning, such great help.

Got a nice text from Steve and a great photo which I'll try to share here.

My heart goes out to them, out there in the mission field!  Poor dears!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment