Monday, October 28, 2013

Feeling pretty good and getting work accomplished.

Good evening,

There are times when I just enjoy life, other times when that is not the case.

This morning I rolled out and onto the treadmill for 1/2 an hour.  It really felt hard at first but then got easier.  It is nice since the machine sets by the sliding glass window which overlooks the lake so I watch the lake on one side and the morning news on the other as I ride.  The program starts slow and then starts to elevate the treadmill and speed up, part of the time it goes faster and then slower again, its a nice workout and sort of gets me going.

After the workout I helped Steve out with a mechanical problem, then hit the shower and arrived in Antioch on time at 10:30.  I found a very precious couple who are selling their home which they purchased new many years ago.  They are moving to Rio Vista to Trilogy, a 55 and over community that is a really nice place.  The most interesting part of the inspection was their agent.  She is their former daughter in law who has kept in close touch with them over the years.  She is very impressive, I think I made a hit when I guessed her age in the 30s, she laughed and indicated its much higher.  I was really impressed with her and hope to follow up for coffee or something I'll dream up.  NICE lady.  Attends church and is a solid person.

I was delighted to discover that the Brentwood Bypass has made another giant leap in that more lanes are open for continuous travel now, no waiting for the Sand Creek light, wow is it great, saves minutes off a trip through that area.

Well I'm heading to bed now.  Finished a relocation appraisal for Gilroy this afternoon.  They pay more and take more time but it feels so good to get them completed.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment