Monday, October 14, 2013

Home and ill

Good evening,

Well for me not such a good evening.  During the day I've felt the effects of something going on inside.  This evening I don't feel well at all, sneezing, sore throat and a general malaise it seems.

I'm still basking in the glow of a very enjoyable weekend, the friends, the surroundings, the food, the hospitality, everything was great.

I've accomplished some work this afternoon but took a nap too.  Now I'm trying to finish up an appraisal and ship it out before heading for bed.  Plus I need to do research for tomorrow as I have to be in Stockton at 8 in the morning, then 10 in Brentwood and noon in Oakland.  I hope and pray that I feel better tomorrow as I'm pretty rough this evening.

So I send you my love,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment