Sunday, October 20, 2013

OK day

Good evening,

Just watched some Blue Blood episodes from the DRV.  I really enjoy that show.

This morning I rolled out late, took Pooka to the park and then came back to write appraisals. 

At 2:30 we drove to Oakley where I inspected a home that had the sellers still packing, they have lived there for 46 years so you can only imagine how many personal things they have to deal with.  They are moving across the country and the sale is to close soon.

Then we went to Radio Shack to try to get a device which would allow the Square Reader to work with my IPHONE.  Because of the Otter Safety case that encloses the phone the little reader will not snap in far enough to connect its 4 connection points on the plug.  All Radio Shack had was a three wire plug so no go.

As we were leaving Oakley Nikki called and suggested Spaghetti Factory in Stockton so we drove there and enjoyed a meal with the girls, great food as usual and this time I remembered to do insulin to offset the massive carbs.

Marilyn is fighting a sore throat, head cold and is using the CVS cold medicine and its seems to be helping her.  Plus she has been pushing water all day.  I've had periods of severe coughing, so much so that one eye once again has blood in it from a breaking tiny vessel.  Not a fun time.

Tomorrow morning I see a property in Concord, a sale I believe and then I have one in Stockton to deal with but I don't know if its a duplex or how large it is so pretty hard to do a driveby report without information.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment