Sunday, October 6, 2013

Excellent day

Good evening,

Well here I am ready to turn the page, fall into bed and sleep, sleep, sleep.  Its been a really good day, a good day if you happen to like to accomplish a lot.

Woke this morning before 7 and I was cold, time to dig out another blanket I think.  Quickly jumped up, prayed and then drank a bottle of water, then down to take blood sugar, not bad at 126.  Then make coffee and go to office to work, it was cold, I forgot the outside door was open.

Cranked a lot of work out and then took Marilyn to see a house for sale in Brentwood which I had to appraise.  It was a perfect place, just completed by flippers, nice and attractive.  Then it was around the corner to do a driveby of a large 4,000 sf place.

Lunch was at UNO's and Marilyn picked up the tab.  Then back to work more and this afternoon and evening Marilyn has been inputting numbers into the Quick books pro, it was time and she is doing a great job of it.  Up to June already. What a huge help that is.

The week is getting booked already and I'm so thankful.  Jessy comes tomorrow to write up reports and will come back on Tuesday as well.  I'm seeing a Fremont, then a driveby in Walnut Creek and perhaps one in Brentwood before a 4 pm in Discovery Bay so will be a full day.

Sending love to all of you,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment