Monday, October 21, 2013

Rough night, better day

Good evening,

you can be sure that when its time for bed I'm going.  Last night was pretty awful, not sure why but I was wide away for hours which is NOT fun at all, something crashed on the back deck, not sure what and a strange car was parked out front, just an uneasy night.

This morning I dragged myself out of bed, showered and prepared for a 10 am appointment in Concord.  I was not prepared for such a great property, huge pool, spa, golfing green, updated kitchen and baths, everything top notch.  The guy was a nurse and we had a great time discussing how valuable nurses are to the healing and caring processes.  Super family guy with 5 kiddos and a great property.

Once that was over I found the comps, all nearby and then the local Starbucks where I had a multi grain toasted with butter and a tall iced chai tea latte.  Then I headed home and used back roads as the idiotic BART workers are on strike once again.  They have made a huge mess of the entire bay area traffic wise, what a crock, they make more than the average rider yet have fewer skills but since they can force their way on people they get their $100K paycheck for the year.  Just so wrong and Jason was caught in it for hours today.

So I avoided any roads with traffic that might be backed up, tomorrow I might go to Gilroy but if I do I'll go down 5 and across to Gilroy avoiding the mess.

Today the Lord saw fit to include some checks in the mail, enough that the accounts are smiling again for now.  I also have taken in a few orders today so things are looking better.

Well back to it, need to get some work completed while I can before I get sleepy.

Love to all

Tim

special prayers please for Mia, she is so sick and her mommy stayed home today with her to try to help her get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment