Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another day, another dollar

Hi
So its 11 and I'm going to bed.  Finally quit working about 9 pm and watched some shows on DVR, really like Castle and Blue Bloods.

Marilyn made a very good dinner tonight, excellent sweet potatoes, broccoli and some mushrooms with vege hamburger crumbles.  Just a great and tasty meal.

Today was interesting, first home had an owner who was a hunter, a bee keeper and had lots of good stories to tell, I ended up tasting his different kinds of honey and we talked bee keeping since I grew up with a father that was really into bees, always had them, my first gum was actually bees wax and honey when he was extracting honey from the frames.  Good stuff then, good stuff now.

Jessy came and worked today so there is lots on my desk to finish and get out the door.  I appreciate her work.

I went to Kaiser today to get my blood work, to buy meds I needed and to try to get back on track with everything medical.  I hope that is the case now.

Tomorrow I'll have the kiddos and that will be very fun.

Right now its bed time, a nice cold bed to crawl into with warm blankets to snuggle under, I love it.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment