Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Not good

Hello,

This has been a really sick day.  I climbed out at 6, then showered in a very hot shower, the dressed, had my steel cut oats and did quick research.

I arrived in Stockton at 8:17 and inspected the house but was so cold, eventually I finished and headed for Brentwood where I inspected another nice home.  Then it was to Starbucks for a multi grain bagel and off to Oakland.

Once Oakland was completed I was feeling really rough,  on the way home I called Marilyn to meet me at Red Robin for a garden burger, then home where I had some really tough news to handle over my taxes, more than double last years total.  Lets just say I'm in deep trouble.

I've been running a fever and have sat in the recliner for the rest of the afternoon and evening.  Now its off to bed and I feel really bad.

Please include me in your prayers, my head is stuffed solid, throat is sore and I ache all over with the fever.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment