Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another excellent day

Good evening

Finally this busy day is winding down.  Up early to get a jump start on writing reports.  That took most of the morning with steel cut oats for breakfast.

I met Jessy for lunch at BJ's at the Streets of Brentwood and we had a great time and the lunch was perfect.  Then she left for the office and I went to Kaiser.  Finally having some money I was able to get the blood draw for the Coumadin clinic people, they were very anxious that I have the blood draw.  While I was doing that I was having meds prepared at the pharmacy.  Then it was home to work on getting stuff out the door.  Jessy was hard at work cranking out reports rapidly in her special manner.

Late afternoon she was through and headed home to Lodi to see her parents.  I had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, super meal with senior sized plate of whole wheat pasta.

Now I'm just finishing up research for tomorrow's day out in the field.  Orinda at 10, Dublin at noon, Brentwood at 1:30 to 2 and Discovery Bay at 3.  Two are CODs and I can sure use the money.

Sending good vibes to all, I just got a great clip from Steve as they were out to sea with dolphins jumping.  They had been snorkeling, Steve says they really enjoyed it so are going back on Thursday to do it again.  I think that is great.  Sounds like an ideal vacation for the family.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment