Friday, March 14, 2014

34 pounds

Great news this morning, I now weigh 192.5, lowest in 20 years.  I am so grateful to those who have inspired me, especially my special friend.  I feel great, no longer take insulin, no longer cough, no longer huff and puff when I carry my ladder up stairs, no longer fall asleep when I'm writing reports.  My life is totally different and I'm very thankful to family and friends and especially to our creator God.

Today was 3 mile walk, then race to Kaiser for fasting tests.  Amazing how much better things are now.  Cholesterol is 73 now, that's one of the numbers I remember.  Waiting to see the A1C but so far that test is not being reported.

Then I went to the cafeteria for oatmeal and scrambled eggs, what a treat.

Then it back home to quickly write a report and head out to Orinda to see a very cute home, then on to Benicia.  I was going there to meet Jessie but as I drove that way through terrible traffic she texted me to say she had been in a bad accident and her car was destroyed.  So I did not see her but the car was towed and I went ahead and did the appraisal for her friend in Benicia.

Then I headed back to find dinner for my friend and it all turned out very well.

Tomorrow I take Kallie to SS and then in the afternoon at 5 Keanna is in her musical drama play.  Can't wait and then in the evening we celebrate Nikki's birthday probably at UNOs.

So it will be a day filled with family and celebration.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment