Sunday, March 2, 2014

Busy Sundaybut I get to see Timothy and Mia.

Well this day was like most others, walked with Pooka, found weight held at 196 in spite of popcorn at the movies last night, great news.

Saw a local place in Discovery Bay at 11, highly unusual to get to see a Discovery Bay property so it was an easy commute.  Even got to include a stop at Starbucks for a decaf.  Then home to do research and have lunch,  Garden Burger on a single slice of double fiber toast, yum yum.

Hit the road for San Jose to take two photos, you see the appraisal is a historical one for July of 2008, the townhome has been sold to new owners so I can't inspect but I do need a photo of the front of the home so I can prove I've been there.  Plus I had to talk my way through the guards at the gate.  This is an exclusive development for those over 55 and the guard is monitored carefully.  Finally after pleading my case I was allowed to enter promising not to bother the owners.  Well I did not bother them, got my photos and then checked in with the family.  Jason was home preparing for a huge test at law school, Jo was working at the school, Mia was sleeping, Jason urged me to come by and I did.  We got to chat for bit and then Mia got up and played her piano loudly providing background music for our talk.  Jo came home and we spent a few minutes talking about the trip.  In two weeks Jo, Mia and Timothy are joining Jo's mom and aunt to fly to Malaysia to visit a grandfather who is failing fast.  What an adventure for the kiddos and Jo is excited as well.  Jason will stay home to hold down the fort while they travel half the way around the world.  No wonder everyone is excited, now a mad scramble to get passports for the kiddos.

After a bit I left their home and found a nearby Subway where I had a vegeburger on flatbread and a salad.  Excellent food and a water made it right.

Now I'm home and so thankful for yet another safe day and for work to help pay life's expenses.

Sending love to all and lets pray for a good week ahead.  I hope to be at 190 soon.  Found a new belt that works nicely and is smaller than the last one.  Waist is shrinking fast but the gut is still with me. 

Love

Tim

gut reducing ideas are welcome.  email to me at discoapp@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment