Wednesday, March 12, 2014

kiddo day

So today's high point was picking up the girls at school, taking them through the book fair and then McDonalds, then the car repair place to have Jason's care checked out, then home to work and play.

The girls do a good job of caring for themselves and it was an enjoyable afternoon.

I was able to crank out some work and right now I'm still cranking work. 

So thankful to have work and a good profession that has treated me very well over the years.  Howard and Dolly Vogel certainly did a big thing when they talk Nan and I the profession years ago.  What a huge difference that makes to have something that is needed in society and to be able to deliver it day after day.

My prayer every morning is that I will do good, honest work and take good care of the people I work for.

Yesterday I spent some time with a guy that lost his sweet wife in the spring of 2013.  She fought a good battle and they eventually lost but it was good to be able to relate to him, not avoid the subject but just deal with it in our conversations as we inspected two homes he owns.  Felt God's leading as we talked over what we feel and how something like music can cause a spring of emotions.

Well back to work now,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment