Friday, March 7, 2014

Great great day

Good evening,

It really is, at last I enjoyed some time with a special friend and it all worked out very well, I'm thankful to a loving God that He cares for us in all ways.

This morning I walked, ate Oatmeal, wrote one of the toughest appraisals I've ever faced and then left to see two properties at 1:30.  Money had arrived in the mail so I deposited that on the way out and arrived in San Ramon on time.  The lady of the house turned out to be a college student daughter, looking to make her mark as a counselor.  Talking with her was helpful, she is really intelligent and insightful.  The home was lovely with Indian influences throughout including beautiful artwork.

The next appointment was in Pleasanton where a Pulte built was had sold for 1.5 million.  It had a huge site which was perfect in every way, a stunningly beautiful pool with spa and a great interior.  It turned out to be busy to measure and photograph.  The seller was a gracious lady who was easy to talk to.  All in all the appraisal went very well and the comps were nearby.

Then it was time to meet up with my friend and the next two hours were the best yet.

Now I'm home and ready to crash.  Its been a super day, safe, sound and enjoyable.

Love

Tim

tomorrow the girls and I are coming to SS and church.  Love the new arrangement so I can attend church and the sermons by our local people have been very very good and helpful.  Tracy SDA is a special place that God has blessed with wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment