Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another great day

I'm finally settled in the office at home after a busy day.  This morning I worked in for a bit, wrote up an appraisal that needed to be delivered and then drove to Stockton to meet Bob for the play.  It was called Avenue Q.  It was an adult play, some situations and words were a bit racy but the music and story line was great, the actors just knock themselves out and their musical talents are very good.  This play even had a live orchestra with a few performers playing a number of instruments.  All in all it was a great experience, seats were perfect and comfortable.  Afterwards we went to Olive Garden for soup and salad which was perfect as usual.

Once I was free I sped to Tracy and did a field review where the dumb appraiser felt it needed to include 8, that's right 8 comparable they were all over.  Now I get to take a closer look at the report and make some decisions about whether it is accurate or now.

It felt strange not to have dinner with my special friend but we need space as well as time together and today was space.

I'm looking forward to some rest tonight.  Tomorrow the house keeper Tanya comes to put some polish on the house, that will be nice, its pretty much clutter free now but basic cleaning will help too.

Sending love to all and I so need your prayers for God's guidance in my life.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment