Tuesday, March 4, 2014

From one day to the next, moods swing

Well here I am again only this time I'm just shaking my head, in light of a very nice time last night today has been a total reversal, my friend has been having a bad day, have no idea why but can't seem to render any help.  So I'm working, writing up reports and I have no small number to deal with tonight. Wow has it gotten busy again, big ones, 1.5 million in Pleasanton and of course in a rush, the agent won't call me back, a big one in Tracy, several here in Discovery Bay, today was rush over to Vallejo for a tiny little one and then back to Discovery for a big one, both nice in their own way.

So far I've been able to hold onto my new routine, walking, drinking water, eating small meals, not eating at night, last night I had a mocha at about 9 and I had a rough night, could not sleep, felt like I was awake for hours so no more mochas at night, got to learn what works and what does not work.

I had a shock yesterday.  On Sunday I had made a deposit of $750 so I knew everything was good at the bank on Monday, wrong, they did not post the deposit at all so everything was upside down and I had a $100 in overdraft charges just that quick.  Well this morning I found the deposit slip the ATM printed out, photographed it, send it as an attachment to my bank manager and they were nice enough to find the money after all, never admitted that they had made a mistake but reverse all the charges and I'm good again.  What a shock that was.  I raced home from Vallejo today hoping for a check in the mail, it was not to be and that was a disappointment.

Well I guess I'd better get back to writing reports now, trying to get one more completed this evening before I crash.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment