Thursday, March 27, 2014

A long but very good day

Good evening
In a few minutes I'll be in bed.

Walked, showered, at, weighted in at an even 190 today, lowest yet I think.  I feel great all the time, no coughing at all, no insulin at all, few allergies, strength to do my work, can't sleep as long now, up at 6 or so no matter when I go to bed.

Today I worked in the office, took breakfast to a friend, wrote an appraisal, got a new order while driving, accepted it, scheduled it and this evening I drove to San Jose to exchange cars with Jason and we met at the house, he helped me inspect and shoot photos, we shot comps, then we had dinner at Olive Garden, now I'm home.  What a great day, I'm so thankful to a loving God for His many blessings in so many different ways.

Tomorrow I see 4 properties.  I have to be out of the office since at 9 am PG&E is turning off all power until 2 pm.  So I see properties all day, seemed like the right thing to do.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment