Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rainy winter day, perfect

So here's to another very good day. 

Did the walk quickly this morning, picked up Keanna and a friend, I did church, they did Sabbath School.  Then we went to Olive Garden and back home.  I was able to spend the afternoon with my friend and it just seems every time we have time like this its better.  So yes it was a very good day for sure.

When I got home I built a little fire, sort of chilly but I see its gone now.  Wish I could see the fire from the office but not possible.

I'm in another of those time when waiting for appraisals to get paid for is hard.  I really need the money now but of course it will come when it comes and I'll need it then too.  Just made the first payment on the new IRS agreement that I'm so pleased with, felt good to make it and have the first of many paid in.  Its so easy now, just log into the website called EFTPS and I have a pin and a code and they pull it right out of the bank locally.

Well hoping all of you had a good day today,  we need the rain so badly that I don't think anyone is complaining at all.  Walnut Creek felt so fresh after the rain, the streets are nice there and the plants and trees are already in bloom everywhere.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment