Saturday, March 8, 2014

Busy Sabbath Day

Dear Family and Friends

Since Nikki was at twins sale at the Alameda County Fairgrounds yesterday and today I had the girls.

I picked them up this morning and we all went to church, Rod did a great sermon.

Then the girls went to Michaels and Dollar Store.  We went to Olive Garden and then I delivered them to a birthday party in the park by my house.  I hung around to keep them safe until 3:30 when they were done and I took them home to Steve.

Then I considered my options and opted to spend the evening with my friend.  That way I knew she had a good meal and we spent time shopping at the mall.  Finally I took her back home and headed home myself.  Jerry, my brother, and I talked nearly the entire trip home.

Now I'm anxious to head to bed, I've very sleepy, slept poorly last night.

Tomorrow Bob and I attend a play in Stockton which should be enjoyable and then the new week hits with lots of new challenges.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment